Ring Of Fire Rules – How To Play The Ring of Fire Drinking Game
Here are the official rules for the Ring of Fire Drinking Game
Firstly Set Up The Game:
- Find yourself a big glass, preferably a pint glass or even bigger if you can find one and set it up in the middle of the table and place a deck of cards around the glass faced down.
- Now gather your mates together around the table and make sure each person has a decent amount of alcohol.
- Before starting the game it’s a good idea to print off the rules so that everyone knows what each card stands for, if you happen to have a small white board handy it’s even better to write the rules on there.
- One person starts by picking up a card, each card has a different rule (explained below).
- Go round in a circle until the last King has been picked up, eventually this person will have to drink whatever is in the glass as a result of playing the game.
Now What Does Each Card Mean:
Ace: Waterfall - You start to drink, and everyone else must keep drinking until you stop drinking, if your a heavyweight it’s a good opportunity to get some of the lightweights drunk.
2 : Choose - You can choose someone to drink (generally 2 fingers of drink is the standard)
3: Is Me – You have to drink
4: Is Whore – All the girls have to drink
5: Thumb - You have the power of the thumb until someone else picks a 5 up, when you place your thumb on the table (do it discretely) the last person to do the same will have to drink.
6: Is Dicks - All the boys have to drink
7: Is Heaven - You point your finger in the sky, the last person to do the same has to drink
8: Is Mate - Choose another person to drink with you
9: Is Rhyme - Pick a word, something like cat is easy and will make it easy for everyone else. Once you’ve said your word the person next to you must say a word that rhymes and this continues in a circle until someone messes up. Whomever messes up has to drink.
10: Categories – Pick a category, for example you could pick Manchester United Players and everyone has to pick a word that fits with this for example, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs etc, thefirst person to mess up in the circle has to drink.
Jack: Make a Rule - You get to make a rule, this is where Ring of Fire becomes fun, pick a rule such as left hand drinking and everyone (including yourself) must follow this rule for the entirety of the game, if you forget to obey the rule you have to drink.
Queen: Question Master - You become the Question master, ask the person next you a question, they then have to answer with a question (It doesn’t matter what there answer is so long as it’s a question). Whoever messes up has to drink.
King: Pour - Pour some of your drink into the big glass in the middle of the table. Whomever picks up the last King has to drink the contents of the glass (often a mix of everyone’s drinks) When the last King is picked up it is the end of the game and time to start all over again.